Wednesday, January 9, 2013

LIGHTS!

When I was making these pictures I tried to focus more on things I just found around the house nearby than to just focus on one thing, and I also tried to put in some stuff I like at the same time. One thing I discovered though is that you can make anything look more scary by putting the light a certain way. The 2nd picture is actually a old monkey stuffed animal that I had, and I made it look like some scary movie poster looking thing. The one thing I struggled with was trying to take a picture of myself while all my family was gone. My tripod was broken so I had to put the camera in places like on top of a bed, desk, and many other weird places to set up. (At least my camera has a timer.) One big reason why these pictures were able to happen was because I stole a desk lamp from my brother that he was not using. I like how these pictures turned out, and if I had to change anything I would get a working tripod to minimize camera shake and to be able to do more postions. 












EXTRA

I think the Super Mario Bros. one is better in color.

Oh yeah. Here is a bonus creepy one. (Look closely).




No comments:

Post a Comment